Re: election plans
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Frank Hecker <frank collab net>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: election plans
- Date: 24 Jul 2000 11:46:09 -0400
Frank Hecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> However I wouldn't necessarily set the time limit too short, because I
> think it would be better to let the initial board of directors have
> enough time to complete all the formal legal actions required as a
> consequence of incorporation, prior to having to deal with the
> complexity of a full election.
So should we try to elect this initial board, or just carry over the
steering committee in that role, or... ???
What do people think?
] [Thread Prev