Re: election plans

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Good point. How about vote August 5-10. That gives us time to count
> before LWE. I think we'll have to count manually, unless someone
> writes up some software really quick like. We'll need a disinterested
> vote-counter or two.

If we use email votes on a Mailman list, as I proposed, than the election is
archived so everyone could verify the election results for themselves.  We
would still need an 'official committee' to announce the results, because
there might be some invalid/ambiguous votes.  That should be 2 or 3 people
from the steering committee, since one of the steering committee's tasks was
to launch the foundation.

bd