Re: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@helixcode.com> writes:
> This `reasonable compromise' is a decision "someone" and "somewhere"
> took without the approval of the community at large.

There isn't anyone to make decisions. That's the problem we're trying
to solve. If you keep complaining about the poor decision making
process while we're creating the decision making process, we have a
bit of an infinite loop.

The status quo is that the list is open to contributors only, I'll
maintain the status quo until we make a new decision via some process
other than mailing me flames.

Havoc