Re: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

I have no interest in this flamewar. This is exactly the type of thing
that renders Debian ineffectual and unable to make releases or large

I posted a response to the closed-mailing-list issue where you brought
it up on gnome-list; those that care can read my response here:

We have to go on consensus until we have a foundation, and even after
that. That means you might not always get what you want. If you pitch
a temper tantrum on gnome-list whenever you don't get what you want,
we are not going to get anywhere. Please try to accept reasonable
compromises, and don't expect me to simply follow your orders given on