Re: more openness

Hi everyone,

Actually, foundation.gnome.org (aka gnomefoundation.org) is a machine under my desk
here at home and DSL cuts off every now and then, as it did last night.

I agree with all the points made on this topic.  Joakim and I did talk about moving
this site onto the gnome.org servers but then we never did it.

Joakim:
- what do I need to do to transfer this site to the gnome.org servers?
- can you add links to foundation-list and foundation-announce to the mailing list
listings?
- can you add a contact person for GNOME Foundation issues to speakingabout.html?
Maybe Havoc is the best person for that?
- can we add a Section called GNOME Foundation that links to foundation.gnome.org on
the gnome.org homepage?

Bart