Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:
> I don't think we need an executive director. I think we need someone
> to answer the phone.

Agreed, the board should be doing executive director type of stuff
like playing spokesperson and doing interviews, and if we have any
staff they should be doing relatively unglamorous odd jobs that need
doing. Like Tim Ney at the FSF, he is very good at this job.

This justifies only a small annual budget though, either way we don't
need the potentially huge budget of 20K annually from every company.

Havoc