Re: Latin Extended-B teaser

Danilo Segan wrote:
Today at 0:58, Sander Vesik wrote:

Yet, I myself came across only one failed "hunk", so I guess I was
sufficiently lucky.  Then again, I was unable to load the resulting
file, so maybe I wasn't so lucky after all.

Which chunk?

The small chunk with WinInfo and BeginChars.  I was able to merge that
myself (and I believe WinInfo doesn't really belong in .sfd, but this
is not the place for that discussion).

I think BeginChars - or adjustment to it - may be needed. I have no idea what WinInfo does

What happend during the load?

A bunch of:

  Internal Error:
  Invalid 2nd order spline in SplineRefigure2

I've seen that myself - it happens whn you screw up - or cause pfaedit/fontforge to screw up - while drawing. The only cure to this I have been able to find is to delete the character and start from scratch, it involves saving, closing and then reopening every once in a while.

I'll have to try with the latest FontForge myself.

It might well be the first thing is to figure out how to exchange
patches...

Well, that's where common, shared repository of *SFD* files should
jump in.  Charles talked about accepting "leader" position there (or
at least I interpreted it that way ;) -- so, what has happened with
that?

Me too ;-) So wheres Charles?

Cheers,
Danilo