Re: Latin Extended-B teaser

Hi Sander,

Yesterday at 23:54, Sander Vesik wrote:

> --- VeraOrigSerif-Roman.sfd	Wed Apr 14 22:44:34 2004
> +++ VeraModSerif-Roman.sfd	Wed Apr 14 22:48:15 2004

I wonder one thing: is this VeraOrigSerif-Roman.sfd available
someplace, or are you hoping that all versions of Pfaedit produce
same files?  With Pfaedit being in flux all the time, and lot of
changes happening, I highly doubt this is the case.

Yet, I myself came across only one failed "hunk", so I guess I was
sufficiently lucky.  Then again, I was unable to load the resulting
file, so maybe I wasn't so lucky after all.

Cheers,
Danilo