Re: Latin Extended-B teaser

Danilo Segan wrote:
Hi Sander,

Yesterday at 23:54, Sander Vesik wrote:

--- VeraOrigSerif-Roman.sfd	Wed Apr 14 22:44:34 2004
+++ VeraModSerif-Roman.sfd	Wed Apr 14 22:48:15 2004

I wonder one thing: is this VeraOrigSerif-Roman.sfd available
someplace, or are you hoping that all versions of Pfaedit produce
same files?  With Pfaedit being in flux all the time, and lot of
changes happening, I highly doubt this is the case.

I didn't see a reference sfd, so its a diff against a freshly saved unmodified conversion of ttf to sfd. I don't know to what extent the format is *exactly* the same, looking at files from over a year ago compared to new there doesn't seem to be changes, but...

I used the latest source drop (Apr 10) of fontforge which is the new, renamed pfaedit.

Yet, I myself came across only one failed "hunk", so I guess I was
sufficiently lucky.  Then again, I was unable to load the resulting
file, so maybe I wasn't so lucky after all.

Which chunk? What happend during the load?

It might well be the first thing is to figure out how to exchange patches...

Cheers,
Danilo