Re: State of my RAW integration project.

On 09/23/2013 01:05 PM, Stephen Shaw wrote:
Sorry, looking at it quickly it looks like this is really a problem
with the port in the libfspot file.

In function: f_cmsCreateBCHSWabstractProfile

Instead of cmsSetRenderingIntent it should bu
cmsSetHeaderRenderingIntent ( line 148)

That seems to work... I pushed a pull request to

 polymeris/f-spot

with some of my changes. Not sure if these are correct or not.

BTW: when fixing the above I ran into another problem where

cmsPipeInsertStage should be cmsPipelineInsertStage

and also cmsAddTag should probably be cmsWriteTag??

With all those changes f-spot doesn't crash anymore when trying to edit
a picture, but it still complains that it can't save a new version of
the file.

Anything I can do to get rid of the

(f-spot:3293): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_get_width: assertion
`GDK_IS_PIXBUF (pixbuf)' failed

(f-spot:3293): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_get_height: assertion
`GDK_IS_PIXBUF (pixbuf)' failed

(f-spot:3293): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_copy_area: assertion
`src_pixbuf != NULL' failed

messages? No idea on how to debug these...

Arun