Metadata for .orf (Olympus) files?

I have an Olympus OM-D E5 camera, which provides .ORF files. This is "Olympus
Raw Format". I can import my pictures all right. My workflow next is to
select all, and edit them in "Corel Aftershot Pro", which I managed to
coerce the Bibble plugin (http://blog.wbou.de/2010/07/26/f-spot-addin-update-finally-the-addin-for-bibble-5/)
to treat as Bibble 5. I then do my stuff, and
generates jpegs alongsite raw, and uses "import processed raw" to reimport as
a new version.

All this is very good, but:
No metadata is read from the .ORF files! Consequently, all dates are wrong.
However, Corel Aftershot Pro manages to migrate them back into the jpegs, and
the exif date and even info about the eposure etc. are in the metadata of the
jpeg.

So, is this anything that is worked on? Or, perhaps someone can point me in
the right direction to implement it myself? I'm no stranger to a bit of
programming, although so far not in C#/mono...

--
- Vegard Engen, member of the first RFC1149 implementation team.