Re: State of my RAW integration project.

Sorry it took so long. It's not much code, but my inexperience with C# made me get stuck with p/Invoke debugging and marshalling issues for a long time.
Anways, it now at least runs on my system.
Please test it if you can:
https://github.com/polymeris/f-spot/tree/lcms2

A propos, I am not sure what to put in the dllmap for the lcms2 library. Not sure how standard the location of the .so.2 file is. On my system (debian), it's located in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/liblcms2.so.2, which doesn't look very standard.

Regards,
Camilo