Re: State of my RAW integration project.

Fixed the ToneCurve.cs bug.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Arun Persaud <apersaud lbl gov> wrote:
On 08/31/2013 05:40 PM, Camilo Polymeris wrote:
> Sorry it took so long. It's not much code, but my inexperience with C#
> made me get stuck with p/Invoke debugging and marshalling issues for a
> long time.
> Anways, it now at least runs on my system.
> Please test it if you can:
> https://github.com/polymeris/f-spot/tree/lcms2

sorry for not responding earlier, I was on vacation...

I just tried the lcms2 tree and get the following error:

(after running ./autogen.sh and ./configure)

make
Building ./F-Spot.sln
Cms/ToneCurve.cs(115,12): error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type
`uint' to `int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
make: *** [sln_build] Error 1

I also ran into the problem that I had to install gio-sharp-devel and
gtk-sharp-beans-devel which I only noticed when running make. I guess
configure should have noticed this?

Arun