Re: Face detection and recognition with F-Spot output

It looks great. I have not had a chance to try it out yet but it's something I would love to get into F-Spot. To that end I would be happy to work with anyone one making the add-in happen. Hopefully I can steal away some time this weekend to look it over.

Tim