Face detection and recognition with F-Spot output

Hi,

I hope this is ok for this list:  at http://www.svenutcke.de/sw/Face/
you can find my alpha-quality face detection and recognition (well,
mostly sorting by likeness, for the moment) software, together with an
exporter to F-Spot (tested on db version 14 only, but should work on
everything since version 7).  Have a look if this sounds interesting
for you, and let me know what you think.  I'm afraid the GUI isn't
much at the moment, so I'm particularly interested in comments on how
to improve that.

Sven
--
 / _` || '  \ \ \ /                                   http://www.svenutcke.de/