Soft Focus, effects and future releases

I am working on replacing Soft Focus at the moment and the plan is for it to change. I need feedback to see if there are people out there strongly tied to the current implementation. It's in C and is a bit of a mess. The goal is to bring over Pinta effects and use those instead. It will be a win for the WIndows port to replace any native source with managed source.

So if you have a strong opinion (or any opinion really), please speak up.

I also hope to work out a plan for the next several releases soon. Once I have that, or at least a draft, I will post that here as well. Feedback and/or opinions for that process would be great.

Thanks,

tim