Switching metadata from DB to in files

A year (or two back) I remember there being a "sync metadata"
extension that I could use to begin migrating my metadata into the
photos themselves.  Furthermore, the archives confirm my memory:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2010-June/msg00008.html

But I can't seem to find this extension.... the addins.f-spot.org
repository where I remember getting it before is now 404 for
everything....

Somehow I got set from store in photos to store in DB (odds are its my
fault), which is making my sync across multiple systems a bit
complex...  I very much wish to get all my tags into the photos
themselves, but I don't know what to do.

If it matters I'm using F-Spot 0.8.0 on Ubuntu.

Pat

--
The lines which your eye falls on first here were written last.
Their purpose is to make yet another attempt to force into