Re: Please, continue evonving f-spot

sön 2011-08-14 klockan 15:40 +0200 skrev Thomas Paris:
> On Fri Aug 12 at 17:38 (+0200), Simon Lindgren wrote:
> > I've started toying with starting a project using tracker for
> > metadata
>
> Something like solang, you mean?
> http://live.gnome.org/Solang
>
> When I tried it (a long time ago), the main problem was that it was
> showing me all the image files in my home directory, many of which had
> nothing to do with my photo collection. Still might be a good base for
> your project. Or not ;)

Thanks for your pointer to Solang, I believe I've seen it before, though
I never tried it and I had forgotten its existence.

I does seem to have a little different set of goals than what I had in
mind, though. Still have to try it, but since it isn't in the Fedora
repos it'll have to wait a bit. :)

--
Simon Lindgren