Re: A small enhancement in RAW developing

I think that while Develop to TIFF may be a good idea, some people still would like to develop to JPEG, so in any case, TIFF shouldn't be the default.

Maybe a new smarter and more configurable extension is needed that supports many different programs.
Once I started working on it, but I didn't finished it to be able to release. For me, it called LightZone instead and then checked the disk for newly appeared files and added them as versions.

If you write something like that, everyone would be very happy, of course!

Anton