Re: Massive, massive, massive memory leak

Or it may have something to do with broken USB support?

Could you try to copy the photos into a folder on your desktop,
disconnect the USB drive, and then import the photos again? If the
problem is within f-spot, you should experience the same memory-leak
problem.

-Bin