Multiple Tag Search (OR) [Re: Cannot drag tags to top level 'None']

A final couple of observations.

There is a limit to how many tags can be dragged to the Find bar. This appears to be limited to window width.

The width of each tag is hugely affected by whether or not it has a tag icon. For Tags without an icon the text of the tag is used instead leading to much wider space use on the find bar. By going through all my parent tags and ensuring they all have an icon associated with it I can comfortably get all the tags I want to OR together on the Find bar.