Re: Cannot drag tags to top level 'None'

Dougie Nisbet wrote:
2. While trying to search on multiple tags by dragging them individually to the search bar (ORing them) I found that there was insufficient room on the find bar and could not see a way of adding further tags. So I tried selecting multiple tags using the Ctrl key, BUT, while trying to drag the multiple selection to the find bar my mouse slipped and I accidentally moved all these tags to be a sub-tag of another tag. With them all selected, I would, ideally, have clicked on UNDO, but as that's not possible, drag them all back to the Top Level. But I can't do that, Can I? Presumably I want them all to be a sub-tag of (None).?
Further to this, I now realise that the multiple-click is ANDing the search tags so that isn't what I want. When I drag them to the find bar the screen width is insufficient and the f-spot window disappears of the right of the screen leading to resizing problems. This is also the problem I get if I drag tags individually to the Find bar to OR them - when I run out of screen space I can no longer add them to OR them. I thought using FIND WITH would get round this but when I select FIND WITH ALL it ANDs each susequent tag with ALL the individual tags, which isn't what I want.

Is there a way of adding  lots of OR'd tags.

Hmmmm, I think I'm going to have to reduce my tags, or create dedicated search tags or something. Unless I break the search down (which is for exporting as a file list) into sub-searches. That might do it.