Re: Cannot drag tags to top level 'None'

Steve Herber wrote:
You could write a simple shell script or batch file as a wrapper around your f-spot command. Put you database backup in that script.

Good luck.

yup, that's what I do. Or used to do until I got out of the habit. (I've only just discovered the -X flag for ssh which has simplified running f-spot a lot - I used to faff around with mounting nfs drives and copying the photo.db file to other machines, but using ssh -X to the usual machine makes it a lot easier).

cheers,

Dougie