A couple miscellaneous q's

I've got some JPGs that F-Spot can't display, but the gimp and other
programs don't have any problems with them. Is this a known problem,
or should I report it, and, if so, where?

Now that I've tagged most of my 15,000 photos, I've started going
through and editing (red-eye, straighten, crop). Is there any way
within F-Spot to remove a modified version? How about undoing an edit
operation?

Occasionally I come across a photo that I'd like to fork into two
different photos. E.g., a full-length portrait and a close-up. Is
there any easy way to do that? I mean, I can do it easily enough, but
F-Spot will only show one of them and there's no obvious indicator
that multiple versions exist.

-Dave