Re: database version problem

Thanks for writing this plugin! I just followed the link and found the
description. It looks like it searches for the word "modified", so it
won't work with other language settings than english. I am using F-Spot
in german translation, and the different versions of my photos have
german names as well, e.g. "img_6654 (Bearbeitet).jpg" or "img_6654
(Bearbeitet in GIMP).jpg".
So wouldn't it be better to do the search with regular expressions? I am
no coder, but I guess it won't be that difficult, because there are
always brackets in the version filenames.

Regards
Heiner