Re: Pictures show time three hours later

On Thursday 04 Sep 2008, Andrew Conkling spake thus:
> Fair enough, but that's odd too: my computer and cameras are set to UTC-5,
> but it's adjusting by 3 hours.

Does the difference in time depend on whether EXIF data is present in the
associated file or not?  I think I have found a bug that occurs if there is
no EXIF data, see:

http://www.mail-archive.com/f-spot-list gnome org/msg04431.html

Haven't had any repsonse on the list yet though, so haven't opened a bugzilla.
Guess I probably should anyway.

Also, do you have DST in your timezone (what timezone is it?). If so, does
your camera know?

Cheers,
--
Eric Mountain