Re: Slightly offtopic: unsharp tagging (date, places)

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 13:52 +0200, Nils Pickert wrote:
> It seems that all
> meta-data formats (EXIF, XMP, ...) have exact date and time values. But
> what do I do with pictures taken on film and scanned

This is something I've been interested in as well. I've had an
enhancement request filed against F-Spot for quite a while, but I
haven't found the time to actually implement this. I'd imagine you'd
need to extend the existing meta-data formats.

Richard