Re: Pictures show time three hours later

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
Andrew Conkling wrote:
> Some of my pictures show up as being taken three hours later than they
> were. This is happening in newly imported photos as well as existing
> ones, but oddly enough, not all photos. And my camera time is correct.
> I'm not sure what to do about it (I'd hate to have to go back and change
> the time for all of them).

F-Spot converts all photo time to UTC.

Whats your timezone...

Fair enough, but that's odd too: my computer and cameras are set to UTC-5, but it's adjusting by 3 hours. Also, this has happened on previously imported photos too. I should note I'm using 0.4.4, and I can't recall if I had this problem in previous versions.

p.s.
Check bugzilla for time bugs... or mail list

Yeah, couldn't find anything there; I checked before posting here. Maybe I should file a bug at this point?

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net