Re: Questions to thumbnails in preview/search modus of F-Spot

Dear Paul (or Ron),

this can not be the case by default for obvious privacy reasons (I can
explain that longer if you want to).

I'll think about allowing that kind of things when/if I
rewrite/de-gnomify the thumbnail hashing code.

say "hi" to Carla