Re: Importing photos from read-only device

	Ken,

this is so embarassing, but you were right. I simply did not notice this option. Actually, I find the GUI a little misleading here, as you have to make two subsequent mouse clicks on the same text string, that is "Select Folder" -- whilst I was led to think that "Select Folder" was just the header of the drop-down list. Anyway, this is definitely the proof I ought to sleep more. :-)

Thank you.

By the way, during the import I noticed that all .TIF failed due to the following error: "A null value was found where an object istance was required". Is this a known issue?

Regards

	Sergio