Additional vector format support

I know this is probably not the best app for the job, is there any way to get eps or ai support in f-spot? Vast majority of my work is with vector files, and while everything I create is in SVG format, from time to time I have to use stock images, which mostly come in eps and adobe illustrator's ai format. F-spot is the only image manager on the linux side that appears to have any support for vector images, thus the reason for me asking here.