Re: Display bigger version of a photo on a tooltip

Micheal

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 13:52 +0100, Michael Schmarck wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Steve Dobson
> <steve dobson syscall org uk> wrote:
>
> >  But on the third hand holding down the 'v' key gives you David's
> >  functionality if *and* *only* *if* you want it.
>
> If you don't hover with the mouse over a picture, then you'd also
> not get a popup. Let's put it the other way around: If you hover
> with the mouse over an image, then you get David's functionality.
> If you don't hover, you don't get it.Thus you only get it, when
> you want it - the difference is just, that the "I want it!" is now
> expressed differently (before it was by pressing the 'v'-key,
> "now" it would be by hovering with the pointer).

But if you hold down the control key while moving the mouse wheel it
changes that sizes of the thumbnails.  This is likely to bring a picture
under the pointer that thus trigger the pop-up which would obscure the
images you are re-sizing.

Steve