Re: no icons in F-Spot

Hey Christoph,

> There is. icon-theme-installer contains bashisms, which fail when just
> fixing up the shebang with /bin/sh; furthermore, it expects the
> argument for -x to be passed with full path (which did not happen
> in my tests).

well, icon-theme-installer is a bash script... so it's not a bug to
contains bashisms :) But I'd be happy to change it so it can be run
in /bin/sh... Please share your patch...

> I updated my port of f-spot 0.4.3.1 (0.4.4 seems to depend on
> beagle and stuff, which I did not want to port, as I don't have
> a clue what that's for (and lack of time, of course)).

0.4.4 has no new dependency on beagle. the dependency is there for more
than a year (I'd say 2) and it's only optional. SVN no longer depends on
Beagle, as the capability has been moved to an extension.

regards