workflow suggestions

Now when I am doing most of my work on my laptop, I am trying to get my F-spot workflow going as well.

I do not have much space in the laptop, so I thought that I keep last couple of moths on my laptop, and then move them to a network drive. This way I can work with my current files when I am on the road, and back home I can access my entire database.

But what would be the best way to keep the F-spot database up to date when I move files?