Re: workflow suggestions

This is what I am doing:

First I import my files to ~/Photos/YYYY/MM/DD on my Laptop.
After a few months have passed, I move the old folders to an external
drive (outside of f-spot) and create a symlink in ~/Photos.

e.g.:
mv ~/Photos/2008/01 /media/disk/Photos/2008/01
ln -s /media/disk/Photos/2008/01 ~/Photos/2008/01

This seems to have worked so far and f-spot shows the old photos when
ever the external disk is connected. I guess using a network drive
shouldn't be mouch different.

& Björn