f-spot not starting

I have been starting to move my photos on a network drive. Did the first import, that worked fine, but when I merged the raw files program crashed. I revovered my database, but now the program crashes right after it starts.

Any ideas what migh be wrong?

This is what it says:

Syncing metadata to file...
old = "" new = "" heading = "ASCII"
value = 2008:12:12 16:59:19 len = 19
value = f-spot version 0.5.0.2 len = 22
value = 2008:12:13 08:46:46 len = 19
value = f-spot version 0.5.0.2 len = 22
value = 2008:12:13 08:46:50 len = 19
Saved 20881 bytes

(f-spot:7614): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: GdkPixbufLoader finalized without calling gdk_pixbuf_loader_close() - this is not allowed. You must explicitly end the data stream to the loader before dropping the last reference.

Unhandled Exception: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteExecutionException: SQL logic error or missing database
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt, System.Int32& cols, System.IntPtr& pazValue, System.IntPtr& pazColName) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32& rows_affected) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000]
  at Banshee.Database.QueuedSqliteCommand.Execute () [0x00000]