Re: Any picture tagged with F-Spot will fail to be re-imported

To give some more information, I've lost my .db when moving my data to a
fresh user-profile (to get rid of some awkward misconfigurations); alas
it seems I didn't properly select all '.'-directories...

My current F-Spot is the standard openSUSE-10.3-RPM.