Re: Any picture tagged with F-Spot will fail to be re-imported

(copied from the bugreport at Novell)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object
  at FSpot.Xmp.XmpTagsImporter.ProcessStore (FSpot.MetadataStore store, .Photo
photo) [0x00000]
  at FSpot.Xmp.XmpTagsImporter.Import (.Photo photo, System.String path,
System.String orig_path) [0x00000]
  at FileImportBackend.Step (.Photo& photo, Gdk.Pixbuf& thumbnail,
System.Int32& count) [0x00000]