Extension and Nunit and coding...

Hi Guys

Just thought I would ask as well as suggest two things in regards to
Extensions, since I see that they now are moving along quite nicely. :)

1) We should try to get a number of Nunit test cases per each Extension
to ensure future proof.
I would strongly also suggest that we remove F-Spot from these Nunit
cases, and replace F-Spot with a dummy class. This will enable us to
really tailor made the test cases and test a lot of different scenarios.
Just one small problem, I have no clue of how to do this:( Any
suggestions?

2) That we separate GUI from Algorithms, which makes it a lot easier to
change, do Nunit test cases etc etc. I enclose my preliminary draft of
ChangePath extension, which for the moment do not work fully (can not
get the Tools menu visible so I can not verify!). But the principle is
here, and please give me some feedback if this is good or not, and what
perhaps we can improve.

Cheers

Bengt

p.s.