Tools Extension help needed

Hi Guys

I am having problems getting the Tools menu visible, which means I can
not really try or develop any new Tools Extensions.

I am using latest SVN, but perhaps I have missed some dependencies?
(Vanilla Gutsy, plus apt-get install libtool, automake1.9, build-dep
f-spot)
Any suggestions?

/Bengt

This is my Manifest