Re: Problem with export extensions

Am Samstag, den 03.11.2007, 00:12 +0100 schrieb Lorenzo Milesi:
> I can see the installed and activated ext in the extension manager,
> but no added options to the export menu.

He, that seems to be an oddity that nearly made us mad a few days ago
when we started to write some extensions:

When you install an extension that adds a menu entry, you have to
restart F-Spot *twice* to make it work! At least that was the solution
for us. I'm not sure where and why this happens and if it really applies
to all extensions; that's why I didn't report it yet.

[x] ulf

--
If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you probably
haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.