Re: ufraw (and others) integration

Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2007, 20:14 -0500 schrieb Daniel Falk:
> I'm wondering if this fits in with a workflow that doesn't want to
> keep the raws forever.  I'm wondering this because that's the boat I'm
> in.  I take way too many pictures and have too little hard drive
> capacity to keep the raws around, but the actual jpgs I'd like to
> keep.  What would be the best way to do that?  There just doesn't seem
> like a really good way to either a) import only jpgs or b) replace
> raws with jpgs after import.

I could imagine a simple extension that gives you an additional menu
item called something like "Delete RAW versions of selected photos".
Right now digging my way into F-Spot extension hacking, I would say such
an extension would be easy to implement.

[x] ulf

--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk, I have a work station...