Problem with export extensions

Hi

I'm having problems with latest SVN and non standard export extensions.

The default exports works fine. When I try to install an Addin which links
to the export menu it doesn't show up. I've tried with DVDSlideshow and
with another I'm writing from scratch. Even the example extension from
http://f-spot.org/Extend_F-Spot isn't showing up.
After copying the dll,  I launch F-Spot and the only new line I see is:

WARNING: The add-in 'FSpot.__MyExporter,0.0.0.0' is trying to extend
'/FSpot/Menus/Exports', but there isn't any add-in defining this extension
point

which I've seen other times causing no problems at all.
I can see the installed and activated ext in the extension manager, but no
added options to the export menu.

Extending Tools or PhotoPopup works fine.
What am I doing wrong?
thanks
maxxer