Re: How to backup

Hey Guillaume,

No, you didn't missed anything, backup and restore is not (yet) properly
implemented in f-spot.

For now, I'd say click the 'Write metadata to file' Preference, so your
tags will be stored inside your photos, and you'll be able to reimport
them with the tags.

In the meantime, a solution that 'just works' for making backup on cd is
to backup only the modified photos since last backup (write a script for
that) and ~/.gnome2/f-spot/photos.db everytime.

hope it helps

--
Stephane Delcroix
stephane delcroix org