Re: managing raw files

Hi,

Well, yes. I consider it complicated. I only use f-spot to manage my photos. Serching, sorting, previewing... I consider it much easier in f-spot than using any file browser. Ok, it is not very fast. Thats true. But I rarely import more than 100 photos at once. (And I have 1.5 GB of RAM.)

Our workflows are similar. The difference is that you use gqview and I use f-spot to preview the photos and delete the unwanted shots. The batch processing wouldn't change anything. Sometimes I do it, I convert all imported images to jpg. But you are right, this would be more complicated if I import photos shot at several days (different f-spot directories).

I attach the files. The desktop file of Bibble I modified and the little script I call in the desktop file.

Regards
Paul.