Re: importing and saving of pictures

Hi,

F-Spot does not move pictures once copied into folder, whatever the
status of the 'Write Metadata to file' in the Preferences dialog.

If you're not happy about how f-spot keeps the pics (yyyy/mm/dd), you
can ask f-spot to manage the pictures in _your_ location (by unchecking
the 'Copy' in the import folder).

Personally, and I think that's what the designer of that part had in
mind, I'm seeing tha Photos folder as a blackbox managed by f-spot. It
should have been a db or whatever, but thanks god it's a filesystem so,
if something goes wrong, I'll not loose my photos.

regards