Re: sharing photos collection

Thank for you suggestion.

I tried to lunch with -b option, but it doesn't work : no permission access...
I tried to change the permission on /.gnome2/f-spot/ but I wasn't abble to set something efficient...
So I moved this folder in the photos folder which is my case is on an other harddisk with correct link to me and my girldfriends home directory.
Then it's work with -b option.

Now I am affraid of what will happend when I import photos. I will need to change the group manualy ?

Nat
http://zvezdafolk.blogspot.com

Brian J. Murrell a �it�: