sharing photos collection

Hello

I am using f-spot daily and like it very much. So much that I want to share it. My girl friend and me are sharing the computer with tow account on linux. Actualy I manage alone on my account our large collection of photos, but I would like her to access my photos and the data (labels) I am puting on it.

So far I put photos in a directory with access for both.
I tried to make, in her session, a link to my f-spot database, but it didn't work...

I think I am not the only one to have this problem... does there is a solution ? should I specify one ?

thank for your sugestion.

--
Nat
http://zvezdafolk.blogspot.com