Re: Crashes -- Re: F-Spot 0.3.3

Op dinsdag 13-02-2007 om 17:51 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef ulugeyik:
> I did this via "svn update" and then "make".
> [...]
> Previously I was using about a week old SVN version.
>
> I am not sure how to fill a bug report with this, since I can't get it to
> spit out any debugging info.

Maybe (if you've got the time) you can try some SVN revisions in between
to narrow down the bug to a specific commit. See 'svn help' on how to
update your working copy to a specific revision and you could skim
through the commit messages to find interesting revisions numbers.

--
Martijn Vermaat

mvermaat cs vu nl
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mvermaat/