Crashes -- Re: F-Spot 0.3.3

Hi Stephane,

I just updated to F-spot 0.33 on two computers running Ubuntu Edgy. Desktop
went fine and works well. Laptop can not start. I did this via "svn update"
and then "make". All I get out of it is the following repeated many times:
"Starting new FSpot server"
until it says
"Segmentation Fault"
but does not produce a core file.

I have tried to do a full-download with svn, and recompiled everything. The
outcome was same.

Previously I was using about a week old SVN version.

I am not sure how to fill a bug report with this, since I can't get it to
spit out any debugging info.

Thanks for your help.
Turgut